NarutoRPG-Portal
Стани част от нашето РПГ.
Учиха Мадара Unl12
NarutoRPG-Portal
Стани част от нашето РПГ.
Учиха Мадара Unl12
NarutoRPG-Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ИндексПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход
Учиха Мадара 3746298L
Учиха Мадара 3746132p
Учиха Мадара 3746134u
Учиха Мадара 3746136Q
Учиха Мадара 3746139I
Учиха Мадара 3746116s
Учиха Мадара 3746122f
Учиха Мадара 21acpdv
Учиха Мадара 24brrwm
Учиха Мадара 2vkj57q
Вход
Потребителско име:
Парола:
Искам да влизам автоматично с всяко посещение: 
:: Забравих си паролата!
NarutoRPG-Portal Съдържа

Naruto Planet

Приятели
Учиха Мадара Snctxh tokiohotelfansite tokiohotelfansite
Гласувайте за нас !
Гласувай за мен в BGTop100.com Top4e.Info - Класацията на българските сайтове. RealTop.net ТОП Сайтове, Българска класация
Naruto Радио
Naruto Разписание
Учиха Мадара 9d116509ced6
Ураганни хроники
227 серия — 1 Септември

228 серия — 8 Септември

229 серия — 15 Септември

230 серия — 22 Септември

Разписание

Наруто Манга
553 глава — 1 Септември
Top posters
Rikudo Senin
Учиха Мадара I_vote_lcapУчиха Мадара I_voting_barУчиха Мадара I_vote_rcap 
Uchiha Sasuke (chunin)
SharinganBG
Канкуро
Admin
Nagato Pein
Hyuuga Neji
Naruto (Chuunin)
Shino
Hidan
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 5 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 5 Гости

Нула

Най-много потребители онлайн: 32, на Нед Мар 19, 2023 6:20 pm
NarutoRPG-Portal
Учиха Мадара 260gbhv
Музика за вятър

Учиха Мадара

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
SharinganBG
Добър Потребител
Добър Потребител
SharinganBG

Статистики при Битка
Живот:
Учиха Мадара Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Учиха Мадара Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Чакра:
Учиха Мадара Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Учиха Мадара Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Енергия:
Учиха Мадара Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Учиха Мадара Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Учиха Мадара Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Учиха Мадара   Учиха Мадара EmptyСря Апр 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Тъй като ми взеха героя. Sad Smile
1.Име:Учиха Мадара.
2.Възраст:Много.
3.Инфо:Madara Uchiha (うちはマダラ, Uchiha Madara) was a legendary ninja who led the Uchiha clan prior to and after the formation of Konohagakure. After allying with his rival, Hashirama Senju, he also helped in the founding of Konohagakure.[2]
4.История:Before the era of ninja villages, Madara, along with his younger brother, Izuna, were considered the most gifted members of the Uchiha clan. Even by his clan's standards, Madara's chakra was especially strong.[3] He grew up constantly competing and training with Izuna and in their efforts to surpass each other, each gained their own Mangekyō Sharingan. With the power of the Mangekyō the two brothers took control of the clan, with Madara as its leader. Under his leadership, the clan conquered all they came across. Because of the never-ending series of battles of the time, Madara eventually began to suffer from overuse of the Mangekyō Sharingan, leaving him blind. In order to regain his sight he took Izuna's eyes for himself, granting him an "eternal" Mangekyō Sharingan with which he led the Uchiha clan to prosperity. While Itachi Uchiha would later go on to state that Madara took Izuna's eyes without his consent, Tobi would state that Izuna willingly gave up his eyes to Madara for the good of his brother and clan. It is unknown which is true.

Konohagakure is formed.
Over the years, the Uchiha had constantly fought with the equally powerful Senju clan and as such, Madara had an undying rivalry with Hashirama Senju, the leader of the Senju clan. To bring an end to the constant fighting, Hashirama approached the Uchiha with an offer of peace. Although Madara never wanted peace with the Senju, the rest of the Uchiha wished to end the fighting, and Madara had no choice but to accept. The Senju, the Uchiha, and all the clans they had conquered came together to form the village of Konohagakure. Some time after this, Madara ended the Uchiha clan's alliance with what would become Iwagakure and ordered its future leaders to follow Konohagakure from then on. Some time later, the villagers of Konoha selected Hashirama as the village's first Hokage much to Madara's dismay. Madara feared that Hashirama would oppress the Uchiha, and tried to rally support for challenging his leadership. Rather than help him, the Uchiha turned their backs on him, believing he only desired to rekindle the flames of war.

Madara with the Nine-Tails confronting Hashirama.
Abandoned by his clan, Madara left the village, and sought out Kurama. He later returned in order to challenge Hashirama in battle. They fought at the site that would someday be called the Valley of the End, where Madara was beaten, despite having Kurama at his side. Control of Kurama was ultimately taken from him and Madara was believed to have died.[4] Despite losing the battle he was able to survive and gain a part of Hashirama's DNA with which he was able to use the Wood Release. Shortly before his death Madara awakened his own Rinnegan and is also known to have fought with and defeated Ōnoki shortly after the founding of Konoha.
Decades later, a masked-individual known as Tobi began operating under Madara's name. Tobi is intimately familiar with Madara's history, sharing his animosity towards Konoha and the Senju and even going so far as to claim that Izuna willingly gave up his eyes. It is, therefore, difficult to say which actions were those of Tobi and which were those of the real Madara. At the very least, Madara is aware of Tobi's existence. This masked man is known to have manipulated the Fourth Mizukage,[5] been the cause behind the Nine-Tails' attack on Konoha, participated in the Uchiha clan massacre, and taken a hand in creating and leading Akatsuki.[6] While many characters are surprised that "Madara Uchiha" could still be around so many years after his supposed death, they accept Tobi's word on the grounds that only Madara would be capable of such actions because of his strength.

While Madara's resurrection during the Fourth Great Shinobi World War lends credibility to the belief that he is actually dead, it has been revealed that he was not killed during his fight with Hashirama at the Valley of the End.[7] When revived, he assumes Nagato was responsible for it.[8]
5.Техники:Amaterasu (Manga only)
Blocking Technique Absorption Seal (Manga only)
Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation (Manga only)
Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction (Manga only)
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Meteorite Technique (Manga only)
Multiple Wood Release Clones Technique (Manga only)
Preta Path (Manga only)
Summoning Technique (Kurama)
Susanoo (Manga only)
Tsukuyomi (Manga only)
Wood Clone Technique (Manga only)
Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees (Manga only)
Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees (Manga only)
Yasaka Magatama (Manga only) и още много, но сега не ми се занимава.
Върнете се в началото Go down

Учиха Мадара
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1